Wednesday, January 14, 2009

These 4 things I KNOW are true... (an ode to Max Kellerman)

  • I've been running 3-4 miles a day for the past week, realized I'm so out of shape
  • Kobe is still the best player in the NBA but Lebron James will be MVP this season
  • The NFL MVP is clearly Kurt Warner, not Peyton Manning
  • I still have yet to watch a single episode of American Idol or Survivor and I will continue to not watch

My good buddy Phil sent me a link to Ike's Place. It's a sandwich shop located at the Castro in San Francisco that has a huge menu of over 70 custom sandwiches with amusing names such as the "Al Bundy" (Salami, Ham, French Dressing, Avocado, Smoked Gouda) and the "Paul Reubens" (Sliced Corned Beef, Home Made Poppy Seed Coleslaw, French Dressing, Swiss). Ike's Place also has an excellent selection of Vegan sandwiches , the "Vegan Peg Bundy" (Breaded Eggplant, Sesame Dressing, Avocado, Soy Cheese) sounds amazing. Interested Ania??? :)

No comments: