Thursday, July 17, 2008

No longer a childs game to me

HR Derby was lame, dont care about Josh Hamilton because of ESPN and in the end all those home runs were worthless because 2006 AL MVP Justin Morneau won it.

I surprised myself and watched the entire All Star Game. As expected it was poorly managed and the still think the winner earning home field advantage is stupid. There's really no point for teams to shoot for the best record in baseball, just let someone from the Texas Rangers earn it for you.

I just submitted my application to Sports Basement for a 2nd job on Monday. I came to a conclusion that I have too much free time on my hands after work, why not make some extra money. If all goes well, I'll be working an extra 20 hours and enough money to help pay off my inevitable car that I will be purchasing. I'm tired and have to wake up at 5am, tomorrow is the All Star Game which I don't care about except to see Tim Lincecum.

No comments: