Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sore in places I never knew existed

Today I helped Joe and Hannah move into their new apartment in Walnut Creek. Originally Joe had asked me to start at 10am but I didn't get home from Berkeley and Dennys until 4:30am and didn't go to bed until 5am. I woke up around 11ish and waited around till Joe stopped by shortly after noon.

As soon as I got into their old apartment I knew I had a mess on my hands. There were so many big cabinets and furniture my whole body was starting to ache just thinking about it. I'll spare you the details as to what we fit into Joe's truck but after 6 hours of non stop packing and moving I am completely sore from the neck down. I got home around 7:30pm and took a hot shower which made it worse because I'm aching like a madman. I did not however come away empty handed, I received for my efforts a new dvd/vcr player along with a fairly new full size mattress which was an upgrade to my previous mattress. All in all the pain and aching was worth it because:

1 comment:

Holly said...

you got home at 4:30am???? oh man, you beat the birthday girl!!