Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Gambling and Life

Putting money down on the Superbowl was a terrible decision. After winning my MVP bet, I took the money and started betting on NBA games. Ironically, the NBA playoffs last year was the start of my heavy gambling as I won a lot of money in May and June. Here's to me focusing the next several months reading up on the NBA in order to make the best guesses on my bets.

I've been in a thinking mood the past couple of weeks reflecting on my life, where my current state of being is and my future. The only music which helped me out was



Rilo Kiley - Under the Blacklight. I recommend if you haven't listened to it, please give it a chance. Under the Blacklight is the one song for me that literally calms me down and makes me not think about any problems or issues that I have going right now.

No comments: