Friday, February 13, 2009

Love a Person not an Organ

That's what being in a relationship should be about. Love someone for who they are. Never take it for granted and never ever listen people who may sway you and convince you otherwise. In rough times like these, true love will be tested and can make or break relationships. Since Valentines is tomorrow, I see more and more people stressing and being excited about what their love ones have planned for them tomorrow. How about treating everyday like Valentines Day with your loved one? Maybe it's the morose side of me who doesn't have a Valentine this year (I couldnt care less at this point), but it really angers me to see people take advantage of others while in a relationship.

That being said, I'm going to San Francisco tomorrow evening with my good buddy Dave and we are getting Giordano sandwiches and hanging out at the bar having a good time.

No comments: