Monday, March 16, 2009

Back From Florida with a crazy encounter!!

I fly into Jacksonville, Florida around 10am Friday morning and drove 25 miles out of my way to Jacksonville Beach and had lunch at the world famous Angie's Subs. Upon arriving I saw that there was a special event with 5 of the original munchkins from the wizard of oz!!!



After having a hearty sando and having the honor of meeting legends from a classic movie, I drove the 90 minutes to Gainesville to visit the University of Florida campus. Even though it was spring break, my main reasoning for stopping here was to visit the swamp and take pictures of a legendary football field.







6 comments:

bat said...

i love the stach.

Jon said...

Looks fun MAN...

Holly said...

yah!! you lil jetsetter

brad said...

that signing event sounds horrifying!

how much longer do you have to keep that mustache?!

Jon said...

Upon second glance, it looks like you and the male munchkin are related with that 'stache

Unknown said...

Love Angies! The munchkins might freak me out though...haha. Nah, that would be pretty cool!

http://dafoodieadventures.blogspot.com/