Thursday, March 26, 2009

A serious commentary about myself

2000-2009

After 9 years of ups and downs, I broke edge. If you don't know what that means, essentially the life of no drinking and drugs lifestyle has ended. Tonite for reasons in which I still do not know, I had a few beers while watching college basketball. Needless to say I had the Asian glow again, something that I remember happening to me when I was in high school.

As I write this, I wonder what thoughts in my head made me change my decision of living a drug free lifestyle for 9 years and suddenly losing it all within 1 evening. To honestly answer this, I do not know. People also will ask me, "Do I regret what you did?" and to that I would say no I do not regret a thing. This obviously happened for a reason but I still do not know why. Hopefully I can figure it out but I have a feeling I will not know.

I want to give a special thanks to Lauren. I randomly receive notice from her asking if I was ok. It means a lot to me that she cares about our friendship and just wanted to make sure that I was alright. I did get a chance to talk to her tonite and briefly catch up, I can definitely say she's one of the few people that understand how I operate. Plus she also got me into the tv show House.

No comments: