Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Second Installment of Salty Stephen

Here's what I'm griping about:



April Fools Day

Words cannot describe how much I hate April 1st. Pranks around the office are not funny and neither is tricking friends and family. People who do these are the same knobs who like to dress up for Halloween. Dressing up is cool if you were 10, not when you're an adult and especially if you are a working professional.

Now people will say, "C'mon Stephen, where's your sense of humor? It's fun!" To them I say, grow up and get a sense of reality. Kids should embrace this day to be silly and say corny jokes to their friends and family.



What if I started emailing and calling everyone that my beloved Pepper died? Everyone would be sympathetic towards me and my family but when I go APRIL FOOLS people get all bitter and pissed at me because I hooked people to make them look stupid.

If you spend all your time trying to find a way to make somebody look bad or scary the hell out of them for your own amusement, you're a tool! Question is, how does anyone fall for anything on April first? And anyone who falls for an April Fools’ prank is even less impressive.

No comments: