Monday, September 22, 2008

Vegan Treats

After work I'm going to the market to buy supplies to make vegan cupcakes. I'm so excited!!

Fast forward to 5 hours later...

I made Vegan cranberry orange muffins tonite and it turned out great. The ingredients were all organic as well consisting of unbleached flour, non-aluminum baking powder, baking soda, sea salt, organic brown sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, EnerG egg replacer, rice milk, coconut oil, peel of an orange, and 2 cups of cranberries.

My roommate tried one and loved it. I can't wait for my coworkers and family to try it out. I won't say what the ingredients are until they eat it and I get their opinions on them. ;)



3 comments:

Holly said...

awesome!! i love baking and trying new things out.

ash said...

those look delish!!!
so you didn't tell the roomate they were vegan till after he ate them?!

ash said...

those look delish!!!
so you didn't tell the roomate they were vegan till after he ate them?!