Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Going on a diet

I've been doing research the past few days on the most effective, yet healthy way to trim some fat and lose a few pounds. I'm tired and about to sleep but it will consist of:

-4-5 meals but smaller portions with less emphasis on lunch
-increased consumption of whole grain and non-refined foods
-1 day a week of red meat, 3 days of fish
-jogging at least 3 days a week for 30 mins
-drinking 1 nalgene water bottle a day
-eating oatmeal in the morning

I'm still researching but that's my small list for now, easily doable. If you have any additional tips or suggestions, it would be appreciated!

4 comments:

brad said...

drink more water than that!

Holly said...

i agree w. brad and also why the light emphasis on lunch? ive always been told you can stock up on breakfast and lunch and have a lighter dinner since you have more time to burn off those breakfast and lunch calories than your dinner ones.

Jon said...

Ill segway and encourage you as you run

Stephen Mar said...

Sorry, I should preface that 1 naglene is at least 8 glasses of water which I do already. I'll try for 2 bottles worth.